The MkII Paul Sellers Workbench Build

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NickN":36wlnbia said:
I'm 100% chuffed with the result of this project, something that a couple of years ago I'd have dismissed as impossible

Well said Nick, for my money that's what amateur woodworking should be all about; expanding your skills and amazing yourself with finished projects. Enjoy that warm glow of accomplishment...you've earned it!

=D>

That's a very impressive bench Nick. Well done indeed. It's amazing what can be achieved with minimal investment in woodworking tools. Paul Sellers has a great philosophy as well as a very pleasing delivery style.

beechman":ms1efsiw said:
Paul Sellers has a great philosophy as well as a very pleasing delivery style.
To me, he always seems like the woodworking teacher we never had, at school... or rather, the one we wish we'd had.

We did have one, Mr. Crozier, but there wasn't much on the school syllabus and most of it was leaning toward future technology. All our work was in something like MDF and mainly just for building basic shapes to use as moulds for vac-forming with plastic sheets.
The only thing I remember about classes was the clunk of a tommy bar and Mr. Crozier's Geordie-esque accent going, "Ey yew - Stop pleyin' wi' da' vice"!! Never actually used a vice once in over 3 years of class.

So yeah, Sellers is helping to fill the gaps in my schooling!! :D

Back