Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By Dalboy
Thank you Steve, WoodMangler and Coley.

ColeyS1 wrote:Friggin Henry!!!! The skill involved in making that ! Even the photography is exceptional. Crikey...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I use a very basic set up for my photo's along with a simple camera(Sorry poor picture as taken with my phone camera). I set the White Balance to custom and point at the white back ground and set it at that. Take the photo's and then a very little adjustment on the computer.

I don't take photo's in direct sunlight as it causes to harsher shadows and also a nice bright day also helps

DSCF5302 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_20160531_165854066 (1024x768).jpg
By NazNomad
Even my better-half said, ''WOW!!!!'', so you can take that as an official endorsement that it ain't a bad job. :-D
By Dalboy
NazNomad wrote:Even my better-half said, ''WOW!!!!'', so you can take that as an official endorsement that it ain't a bad job. :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say thank you from me
By Farmer Giles
What a fantastic project! Wonderful skills and lots of interesting methods. =D>
By Droogs
Dalboy, I salute you, your patience and skills. As an encore, I wish you to build me a Claas Dominator Combine Harvester at your earliest convenience. thanks in advance obviously :twisted:
By fiveeyes
Stunning! That is just stunning.
Whatever comes next, I am sure, will be as great. Perhaps a howitzer, or some sort of field gun being towed. BRAVO!!