Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, Noel, Charley, CHJ

By Dalboy
Thank you Steve, WoodMangler and Coley.

ColeyS1 wrote:Friggin Henry!!!! The skill involved in making that ! Even the photography is exceptional. Crikey...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I use a very basic set up for my photo's along with a simple camera(Sorry poor picture as taken with my phone camera). I set the White Balance to custom and point at the white back ground and set it at that. Take the photo's and then a very little adjustment on the computer.

I don't take photo's in direct sunlight as it causes to harsher shadows and also a nice bright day also helps

DSCF5302 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_20160531_165854066 (1024x768).jpg
By NazNomad
Even my better-half said, ''WOW!!!!'', so you can take that as an official endorsement that it ain't a bad job. :-D
By Dalboy
NazNomad wrote:Even my better-half said, ''WOW!!!!'', so you can take that as an official endorsement that it ain't a bad job. :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say thank you from me
By Farmer Giles
What a fantastic project! Wonderful skills and lots of interesting methods. =D>
By Droogs
Dalboy, I salute you, your patience and skills. As an encore, I wish you to build me a Claas Dominator Combine Harvester at your earliest convenience. thanks in advance obviously :twisted:
By fiveeyes
Stunning! That is just stunning.
Whatever comes next, I am sure, will be as great. Perhaps a howitzer, or some sort of field gun being towed. BRAVO!!
By 8squared
I didn't know what a half track was... but i'm glad i know now.

Speechless with the work and dedication its took you to create such a stunning piece.
By 8squared
Dalboy wrote:Thank you guys. I just enjoy making things like this

Do you want to make me one? :) lol
By AES
@Dalboy: You wrote, QUOTE: Thank you guys. I just enjoy making things like this UNQUOTE:

And it shows. The result is truly exceptional.
By Toonie
Absolutely fantastic build with craftsmanship as good as it gets. Attention to detail is superb & you must have the patience of a saint, Thanks for sharing this.

Regards Toonie
By vic397
Absolutely brilliant work, especially the track links - that really takes concentration and attention to detail to another level, really well done. Hope all your health issues resolve soon. Superb work, thanks for sharing with us.
By Dalboy
Thank you all.

i am working on another build of a Monmouthshire Farm Waggon at the moment but it has been put to one side for other things being made for Christmas so hope to get back onto it soon