table saw blade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well... My trip to the capital was a waste of time.
only one shop had any saws on display. there were three contractor type on stands and wheels.

An AEG looked quite promising, wide enough table for me, but I couldnt slide the fence along without having to lift it over all the joins in the table edge.
A ryobi had a table that was barely bigger than the one I have, and the table was the same cast aluminium as mine that I am so disgusted with.
And finally a powerplus. I bought a powerplus tool once, once is enough.

Onto the hunt for a freud blade. On my last shop I found some freud blades, all of them too small for me.
So i have ordered from FFX, but it will be three weeks before it gets to me so theres no news to give. Wish I'd started woodworking BEFORE I emigrated.
The only "good" thing that came out of a wasted day was the new switch for the router. Now I just have to make sure this one cant fill up with sawdust before I fit it back into the router.

Too late, bought and paid for from FFX. Now I have to wait till its sent to my daughter, and then she collects all the odds and ends that I ordered and sends them to me.
Should operational around may.

clipper":3v31apkk said:
Rutlands are doing a set of 3 blades (rip/cross/panel) about £30. Give them a call.
Just for info you cannot contact Rutlands by phone anymore! They've removed all phone numbers from their site and put a statement in that they only are contactable by email.

I wonder how long it will be before they only sell Silverline product, because their after sales service is about the same.

Mike

Back