Spray Painting Survey-Bournemouth University Design Project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Wood

Reaction score
Hi Members of the UKWorkshop,

My name is Adam Wood. I'm a Product Design Student from the University of Bournemouth.
My final year project is creating a spray booth for arts and crafts and DIY enthusiasts that often can't find the space to do so without concern for the immediate environment.

I'd really appreciate you taking the time to give me any information you can provide.

I have a Survey Monkey survey but obviously this is my first post so can't post it directly.

Either let me know if you are able to help on here or use Facebook and search 'BournemouthUniversityPSB'.

Additionally, if there is anything relating to the project you think would be key, please feel free to comment below.

Thank you for your time.

Administrative Note: I have checked the forum rules on the posting of surveys and couldn't see any specific ruling relating to it. If there is and I've missed it please let me know. I will remove the post and all information gained from the post will be removed from my research immediately.

Adam, I'm happy to help but I'm not on Facebook, can you post a direct link to your survey?

Hi Custard,
Sorry for the late reply.
Unfortunately because of forum rules I can't post direct links or send you a private message.
If you'd be happy to answer the survey, please could you contact me using a d a m w o o d 4 5 1 @ g o o g l e m a i l . c o m. I can send you a direct link from there.
Thank you for your time
Adam

Latest posts

Back