South East Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mezzanine Rob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals
I am going to be in Kent next week end and was wondering if this show is worth attending?
Is it normally a good one?
The only show I have any experiance of is Yandels.
I may get a bit of grief from my other half so am trying to make a decision.

regards
Rob

I went last year and as I currently have minimal interest in turning, I was disappointed as virtually all the demonstrations and majority of the stands were turning related.
It was quite a good social event to meet up with forum members and without that for me, would have been rather a waste of time.

I think the will be a Festool dealer stand and I heard from Nick Brown the other day saying he will be there for Brimarc/Axminster

Just wait for all the incoming flack from other turners.......

Bob

I currently have minimal interest in turning

FLACK FLACK FLACK :mrgreen:

Bob how can you say such a thing :( :( :( , come over to the round side Bob :wink: :wink:

I went last year and thought it was good and I will be going again this year :mrgreen:
I have a 2 day ticket 8)

Its good to have a look around at all the nice shiny kit

and also very good value if you are interested in turning to sit and watch the demonstrations , turning , pyro , colouring etc

Blister":xncxe4k5 said:

Bob how can you say such a thing :( :( :( , come over to the round side Bob :wink: :wink:

I went last year and thought it was good and I will be going again this year :mrgreen:
I have a 2 day ticket 8)

and also very good value if you are interested in turning to sit and watch the demonstrations , turning , pyro , colouring etc

Sorry Allen but for the foreseeable future I will be a PC using, straight line, flat surface woodworker.
For me things that go round are called motors lol

Bob

9fingers":1vu4b56y said:
Blister":1vu4b56y said:

I have a 2 day ticket 8)

Sorry Allen but for the foreseeable future I will be a PC using, straight line, flat surface woodworker.
For me things that go round are called motors lol

Bob

Just think Bob

If you do some turning and it goes wrong you could be called " 8fingers "

Back