• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solid Wood door knobs - Free to a good home

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iestynd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
We recently bought a lovely new kitchen, the knobs are solid wood. They look brilliant but my wife wanted brass so the wooden knobs are surplus to requirements.
I have 40 of these.

The handles have a screw fixed into them. So you drill a small pilot and then screw the knob into the door.
Dimensions:
Screw Length = 18mm
Diameter of handle is 42mm (at the base)
the projection of the doors nob is 35mm.

I'm not sure how to upload a picture - if you want one DM me and i will see what i can do.

So i don't want any money for these knobs, i just want the cost of postage, and to avoid the knobs going in the bin, - which surely can't be more than a fiver... or if your local, and i regularly go to Uxbridge and Slough i would be happy to meet you, or you could collect, from Abingdon - South Oxfordshire.

Thanks for looking, if you could afford it a tenner in the charity tin would be nice given its at least £40 worth of knobs.

Anyways, I'll leave that to you to decide.

Hi I would like the knobs please if still available and happy to pay postage I make things for a local charity and use a lot of knobs all sizes
Best regards Roger

Back