She wants to stick a wine bottle where?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a smart job that !!! Have you got a mains drill you could use instead of the battery?

Coley

Blimey! I guess that's a top of the range "green tool" I see in your pic, but was the battery pack "a bit warm" after that cut?

AES

I've got an SDS I was going to put it in, but I'd probably try and do it in the drill stand to stop any chatter. Ordered some longer 6mm bits to use as a pilot, the one in there barely clears the end of the hole saw.

The Festool PDC eats stuff like this up, didn't break a sweat - over-priced but under-rated :) - it wants to tears your wrists off too though.

Wuffles":1iznu1km said:
Spot of refinement required, but other than that, successful test cut.

fd6ab4485d1632d5582ace57ca15f31b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could stick that on etsy as is. Refinement would probably reduce it's 'value'! :lol:

monkeybiter":gydhhr2c said:
Wuffles":gydhhr2c said:
Spot of refinement required, but other than that, successful test cut.

fd6ab4485d1632d5582ace57ca15f31b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could stick that on etsy as is. Refinement would probably reduce it's 'value'! :lol:

Well, you say that, things change fast here. She'd already found a "pallet wood" rack for holding bottles and glasses by the time I'd ordered this drill bit. Made to custom size of 1.5m length, two of them, including delivery from somewhere uup north works out at around £112. So she's ordered them to go on the wall.They came from Etsy - that's the link. I can't make it for that price (including my time), and I already have the pallets.

photos%20for%20shop%20016.JPG

So when I come to finish this booze cupboard up and post a photo here, don't be surprised if there's none of these "holes" in it.

I will be making a free-standing one though, one of the slabs I have earmarked for a bench would suit a wine bottle holder instead. Think I'll mount it on some metal legs and put it in the corner of the room somewhere, you know, part of my ever expanding portfolio of things I never actually get time to knock up for money as I'm always on some wild goose chase at home.

AndyT":wgacldd5 said:
Maybe you could sell it on Etsy to someone up North!

What, like Bristol?

I'll go and hawk it around Clifton Village, someone will buy it. Artisan innit.

I normally like wine as long as it is french, but the presentation in that photo is questionable.

Jake":3o8rf2x8 said:
I normally like wine as long as it is french, but the presentation in that photo is questionable.

You may have to expand on that criticism for me if you don't mind.

Back