Shark push sticks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seb Palmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello again

Here's another pair of push sticks, this time based on the Matthias Wandel type, and made to look like sharks.

Push-Sticks.JPG

These aren't finished yet, as I plan to give them eyes and teeth, like a WWII fighter plane!

Someone give him a project, and be quick about it or we'll be having kittens playing with balls of wool next. :roll:

sunnybob":1c2c2epi said:
Someone give him a project, and be quick about it or we'll be having kittens playing with balls of wool next. :roll:
That's a bit harsh Bob

John

sunnybob":3h70xr9r said:

That's a bit harsh Bob

John

The way I look at things like this, is make something you're proud of and you'll use them. Leave them lying around the workshop and it'll probably bring a smile to your face when you glance at them. I'd imagine anyone who comes in your workshop will pick them up, handle them and have a giggle cause they look quirky but functional. Having things like this laying around your workshop will encourage more creativity without you even realising.

I love em !

I'm gonna make a couple sharks if you don't mind me borrowing the idea.

Coley

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

see, my thinking is why spend that much time making it look good when youre going to chew the end off next time you use them? Or worse still, decide not to use them because they are too good to damage?

Paddy Roxburgh":2i720d0p said:
Seb Palmer":2i720d0p said:
Shall I give them eyes as well?
They definitely need eyes, how are they going to see without them?

make them with their eyes closed, i know i wouldn't want to see being pushed head first into a saw blade :shock:

Seb Palmer":33np1jnf said:
Hello again

Here's another pair of push sticks, this time based on the Matthias Wandel type, and made to look like sharks.

Push-Sticks.JPG

These aren't finished yet, as I plan to give them eyes and teeth, like a WWII fighter plane!

They look great Seb!

N, is right Seb, they do need eyes. Can you do one that looks like a Christmas cracker?

Me, I'm in full grandparent mode now, and I'll have to get a move on as it's only eight or nine years before he will, I hope, want to make stuff in grandpa's workshop when he visits. Anything like that, which makes safe practice memorable by being fun, is a BRILLIANT idea.

For the more seriously-minded grown-ups, we might have Trump, Putin and Kim Jong Un (for larger projects, obviously)...

Me? I'll probably stick with boots and sharks, if I may?

Really nice idea.

E.

Back