Secret Santa 2018

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to wait for you morfa but everyone else was too impatient (honest) but it is up and running already:

secret-santa-2018-t114147.html

but I do appreciate the previous hard work from you previously

I think Phil.p and morfa should meet at dawn on Wimbledon Common and our resident womble (you decide) can officiate in an unbigoted, impartial and transparent manner. All the while giving due deference and heed to the relevant HSE regulations and can issue the correct PPE for the occasion :wink:

I did look, but as it's always in Hand Tools and there's nothing there I assumed that it'd be up to me as usual. Didn't see that it was in General Woodworking, as it's always been in Hand Tools normally. I have posted in General Woodworking to raise the profile once or twice, but that's it. I don't post on here much these days, so I missed the previous discussion.

If it's already in train, then that's fine.

Phil - Do you want to take over doing it permanently then?

I'd just as well do it now - I've already got fifteen lots of details. I didn't actually notice in was in General Woodworking - I meant to put it in Chat - but I don't follow individual forums anyway, so didn't notice. I just stuck my head above the parapet and waited for a few days to see if anyone else came forward. I hadn't even thought about doing it permanently - that's probably best left til next year. I might be dead by then. :lol:

Errr, lets hope not.

MODS - Please delete or lock thread, it'll just confuse things

Back