Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, CHJ, Noel, Charley

By AndyT
On the desktop version, click the magnifying glass on the toolbar.
On mobile, three bar menu button, then magnifying glass.

Two very different options are included - a simple Google site search and the discussion board's own search.
By nev
Use the Advanced search
Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 12.07.40.png
By Steve Maskery
Except that in some browsers, on some machines, the whole of that bar does not work. I'm using Firefox on a Mac and none of those functions, from Home all the way across to the Search and Steve Maskery do not become hyperlinks when the cursor passes over them, they just act as ordinary text. If I use the Tor browser on the same machine, they work properly.
Even the same google search produces different results with the two browsers. Go figure.
By nev
Steve Maskery wrote:Except that in some browsers, on some machines, the whole of that bar does not work. I'm using Firefox on a Mac and none of those functions, from Home all the way across to the Search and Steve Maskery do not become hyperlinks when the cursor passes over them, they just act as ordinary text. If I use the Tor browser on the same machine, they work properly.
Even the same google search produces different results with the two browsers. Go figure.

Firefox on a macbook works fine for me ... it may possibly be a plugin preventing it from working?

Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 16.54.13.png
By Steve Maskery
OK. I wonder what the difference is then? I didn't think I have anything unusual installed.