Rowan woodlands products

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be there (with herself) - I might even get some cake this time (Alexam take note!).
I’ll drop Mick a note with my wish list.

I went, but not sure what happened to the miserable old gits who where taking the p**** after last time? To save you looking up old posts, I was the one who missed out last time on the cake.
I arrived early but no sign of Alexam, Racers or Newbie Neil - but my good Lady bought me some really nice lemon drizzle cake & a coffee. She even encouraged me to buy wood (I think the expression is “pushing against an open door”)
Some really good timber. A lot of it quite thick I.e. >25mm which wasn’t for me but I did come away with some lovely brown oak and some fantastically figured beech. Amazing prices given what it would cost at a timber yard. Oak, ash, beech, yew, sycamore, alder and lots of turning blanks. Mick is happy to try and satisfy specific demands if you notify him on advance, details on the Facebook page.
Certainly worth a visit if you’re anywhere near.

I thought it was on Sunday!
I am going to look at some 1 1/2” teak on Sunday.

Pete

It’s from an old chap in Newark, he was a woodwork teacher in the army teaching the children of the soldiers in the Far East.
He is selling up the wood he got there in the 60s as he has health problems, I bought some from him in the past and he gave me a ring as he wanted it to go to someone who would use it.

Pete

Back