Re-jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you suggesting its normal to NOT be constantly "improving" the workshop? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lonsdale73":3id643cu said:
I'm not sure I'm in any position to even attempt to define normal!

I'm exactly the same, at least the missus says I'm not normal! My workshop has been in a fluid constantly evolving state for 30 years.

We aren't related are we? :lol:

Is there an official ratio of time spent "Managing the workspace" to "Producing something from the workspace" ?, mine currently appears to be 50 to 1, be it minutes, hours or weeks. It really irritates my wife.... :D , but makes me smile all the more.

What gets me is that having rearranged my workshop (and obviously come across all tools, jigs, bits and pieces etc), I then can’t find anything. I always go back to where things used to be! Short term stuff I suppose.

It depends what you mean by re-jig. I sometimes push stuff to one end of the bench when I need some space to work. Does that count?

Just4Fun":13gvh3kj said:
It depends what you mean by re-jig. I sometimes push stuff to one end of the bench when I need some space to work. Does that count?

No, I mean when you pretty much gut the whole place and start all over again

Back