New Scheppach range ....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyS

Established Member
Reaction score
...has been announced by Menatnma on a different thread. I am looking at upgrading my gear, and am seriously researching P/T and table saws.

Can the Menatnma tell us whether the specs. for HMS 260 and TS2000 and 2500 will change, apart from the move to cast iron tables? And any comments on pricing??

Thanks - Roy

Also - are these machines replacing the existing HMS260, TS2000 etc? Or just additions. I chose these two machines *because* they weren't cast iron - and therefore could be carried into (and out of one day!) and out of my workshop at the back of the garden. Just interested really.
Cheers
Gidon

the new cast range will eventually take the place of the existing range and the specs are thesame except for an additional 40-50kgs in weight. As for prices the machines will be dearer although the final prices have not been set. The full range will be launched officially in Germany soon and pictures of the HMS can be seen on www.scheppach.com and go to the press section. Theonly difference in the HMS machine is that you do not have to remove the table when in thicknessing mode as you do at present on the HMS260, it is now hinged,due to the extra weight involved.

Hope this helps a bit. Richard.

Back