Axminster Next Day Delivery - RIP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ordered from axminster for a few months not but last time they were using Harley Waters Logistics (www.harleywaterslogistics.co.uk). As you'll see their website is now down. This was the website where you could enter your tracking number (if you asked for it from axminster) and to some extent track your order. I even managed to get text messages about an hour before the parcel turned up.

Anyway this was a new courier that had set up with Axminster as their only client. The idea was to offer branded vans and complete parcel tracking to any company that paid enough. If the website is anything to go by the couriers have no disappeared.

Of course I only got all this information because the couriers had lost my parcel in one of their warehouses.

Dave

Hi Dave, that would explain it.
I can understand why Axminster still promote the service on their cataloque but they really should remove it from their Web site.

Well, my recent Axminster order was delivered by ANC and the day after dispatch. Problem was that it took Axminster a couple of days from receipt of order to getting the stuff out of the door.

Andrew

My last order from Axminster took 5 days to arrive, all lightweight stock items, just not dispatched :cry: what a great shame, it used to be a good service.

Bean

Back