Jester's Court Website Update

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just to let any interested parties know, I've updated parts of my website. Mainly the "planes" area; some stuff moved round but also new pictures. Feedback welcomed, especially if there are any dead links. You'll be glad to hear, Charley, that you now reside among the favoured in my select "Links" area! :wink: Now, how do I go about losing this "forum newbie" tag... :evil: :wink:

Cheers, Jester

Oh, seems I just did! :oops:

Now James, you will let us know when it's ready won't ya :wink: I'm looking forward to it, I love nosing around a new website :D

Cheers, Jester

Looking good Jester 8)

not sure about the:
Hopelessly Inaccurate Guide to Metal Bench Planes
I found it very useful :D

The other new pages are good too. Can't find any dead links....

Sorry about the "Forum Newbie" but as you've now posted 5 times you've moved up to woodworker :)

If you want I can create a custom tag, just say what you want and I'll change it (only takes a few seconds)

Thanks for the link to my site :lol:

I think I might have to buy a #043 the next time I see one for sale. If my wallet can handle it lol

Ta, Charley,

My own tag? Ooo. How about Galoot, instead?

The offer still stands on the Rapier BTW. Having taken the hammer to it :oops: , it's going very nicely. Anyway, if your interested, I thought about £20 all in 'cos I'd like to see it get used. Also, I've got to lose some of my duplicates; I can hardly see the benchtop :shock: Note to self: Must try NOT to buy tools, must try NOT to buy tools... :wink:

Cheers, Jester

BTW
Can't find any dead links....
So you tried then :wink:

Twisting my words Jester, shame on you , you know what I meant :D

You are now a "Galoot" Not sure if it should be "Tool Galoot" - you'll have to let me know.

I'll have a think about the rapier and will get back to you, thanks for the offer :wink:

Latest posts

Back