Coffee Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcluma

Established Member
Reaction score
Finished the coffee table a while back, but had not-yet found the time to post the pictures. well here they go

I used off-sets (thanks to JasonB who put me into the right direction) for the table, which are quite pricy, but found a source in Germany who could do them for half the price, same goes for the feet, the table top is a 12 mm glass toughend top with beveled edges

The design I saw somewhere on the web, and i copied it,

I am now almost finished with a matching display wall unit, and a'm starting to work on a matching side board

McLuma

CTable1-1.JPG

CTable2.JPG

1117794037_CTable3.JPG

CTable4.JPG

CTable1.jpg

Offstands.jpg
[/img]

Nice job. How thick is teh timber, those mitred corners look nice and tight for stick that thick

Fair play
Les

Your coffe table combines the modern and the traditional.gongratulations and hope your matching sideboard is an equal success.

(a word of caution, watch out for those glass tops when walking in the vicinity, people with bivocals sometimes have difficulties, my wife got a nasty crack on the shin at one of our friends homes when we visited)

The timber is also 12mm hardwood, and to fix the offstands I used the Screwfix M6 inserts, I bought the pack of 50 because I had to do a whole lot more, as i will show later

McLuma

Back