bar skittles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radicalwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been asked to make a bar skittles game, I dont seem to be able to find any plans :oops: do any of you have some or any links to sites where I can get some.

cheers
Neil.

or more like this?

there both a very simple turning exorcise made from oak or ash. i don think there is a totally defined size or shape.

adidat

adidat":efufvy3u said:
or more like this?

there both a very simple turning exorcise made from oak or ash. i don think there is a totally defined size or shape.

adidat

I suspect he's after the table top version of this one (rather than the top one which should go under the title of pub skittles but not bar skittles! Having said that pubs do refer to it as bar skittles (see thebarleymowpub.co.uk)

The garden version must be the new version for smokers? :mrgreen:

Given that there are leagues etc I suspect there is a set of dimensions associated with the pastime; even if they are parameters rather than mm specific.

If I can remember the last place I played it I will head over with a tape measure and have a pint!

You might be able to get enough data from this page.......... http://www.hobbyhorses.co.uk/deluxe-bar ... s-36-p.asp

Is this any good? (from a really old magazine article)

bowling1-1.jpg

bowling2.jpg

bowling1.jpg

Latest posts

Back