My Latest Acquisition - KUFO SK-2000 SD Sanding Machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tekno.mage

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just acquired a second hand KUFO SK-2000 SD large belt sanding machine - which looks like it's going to be very useful :D It came with one belt on the machine and two spares, but no instruction manual. Although using the machine is pretty obvious, how to change the belt isn't obvious at all. I've not been able to find a UK distributor of these machines, and have emailed the company in the US for help, but have had no reply as yet.

Anyone out there know anything about these machines? Advice on how to change belts would be most useful before I start undoing bolts and taking the thing apart!

Also, any recommendations for good abrasive belt suppliers? The machine takes a 2000mm x 153mm belt (although would probably get by with a 2000mm x 150mm one). Not found many suppliers on the web for belts of that size for woodworking - although there are plenty for metalwork linishers (at much higher prices!!)

Hello Kim,
I find myself in a similar situation to yours, 7 years ago. Did you manage to acquire a User manual for the Kufo SK-2000? The sources suggested to you, seem no longer to exist. If you were successful and can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Alternatively, if you have a copy and are happy to e-mail a copy to me, I'd be more than happy to pay you for it, of course. (Tel. no. 01692 403234)
Regards,
Andy

Thanks for the quick response, Kim.
I've been given an email address for Kufo-Seco from Allwood Machinery in Maldon, Essex, who were very helpful. I'll email the details of our machines and, if successful, will get in touch again and arrange to send you a copy. I did try to add the Kufo-Seco email address here, but, it seems, I don't have the necessary permissions to send it. Not sure why.
Hope springs eternal, and all that. :)
Regards,
Andy

Latest posts

Back