The Easter bunny got away with it for another year

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemiFrog

Established Member
Reaction score
There I was out in the garden at 0630 this morning hiding the eggs for my two daughters when I noticed one of them looking out of their window – I quickly dashed behind a bush but knew the game was up :( . The curtain dropped and I ran to the next tree before she looked out of the window again, “too late, looks like she has seen me again” … I managed to sneak along the side of the garden back to my wife only hear her say “the game is up”, apparently she heard our daughter saying “seen you” each time I dived for cover behind a tree #-o (Guess there is no point in me applying for one of those MI5 vacancies).

At that very moment, the young lady herself came into our room crying, oh dear looks like she has discovered the Easter bunny does not exist… Then to our surprise she said “daddy is collecting all the eggs left by the Easter bunny” :shock: think quickly Mike, what do you reply :-k .. I know… “I am collecting them because it’s going to rain and I didn’t want you to have wet eggs :^o, I’ll put them back if you like”. “Yes please” came the reply. Wow, my wife and I couldn’t believe our luck \:D/.

You will be pleased to know both the girls spent a very happy 45minuets hunting for Easter eggs :D. Look’s like I will have to get up even earlier next year… :(.

Mike

You got lucky!
Went a bit more smoothly for us: 1½ year old just ignored the egg laying and our 4½ year old was asleep.

Happy Easter/Spring everyone!

What, You mean that there really isn't an Easter Bunny? Well who gives me my egg each year?
No your having me on. Next you will be telling me that Father Chrismas isn't real.

Lucky escape Mike well done.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE.

Regards

Woody

Alas woody it's true, Father Christmas isn't real..
i discovered this aged 10 when my father fell out of the loft hatch at 2am on christmas morning wrapped round a new BMX for me :D

learned a few new words that night

jim

Jim,
what was your dad doing riding a bmx in the loft at
2am in the morning? :shock:

Circus family me thinks.......... :lol:

TX

Latest posts

Back