Season of good will Not

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
House burglary rates in Switzerland are incredibly low - perhaps due to the fact that every male who has done his military service keeps a gun plus ammo in his home as part of their standing army. Makes a big difference to a scumbag knowing if he breaks into a house he has a *very* good chance of being shot.

If Bambi Blair really wants to stop hunting *and* cut crime, why not combine the two and allow us to hunt scumbags ! Thatcham and Reading are good places to start :)

Intersting article in one of the local papers overhere. Apparently the local paramilitary / mafia branch posted flyers around "their" area announcing that anybody caught or "reported" to be engaged in "anti-social" activity (joyriding, burglary, mugging etc) will be "shamed" (as opposed to being punished...) by being "sentenced" to an unspecified amount of time in stocks located in a public place (I guess similar to what you might find at the local fete). Certainly don't condone the procedures involved but the end result, under due process, would do no harm.

Noel

HS - You are joking aren't you? No thanks from the woman!! Did she say anything at all? I long ago gave up on the human race and your story, if true, just confirms my feelings.

Back