Another Project Eats The (Saw) Dust!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John & Philly,

Seriously - thanks for the info.

Flippantly - not quite as fast as Alf. :wink: But, after all, that's situation normal, aint it! :lol:

Cheers,

Trev.

Yeah, well it's o.k. for Alf, She never has projects to finish, blah, blah :roll: :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
Saying that, how does the toolbox restoration go??
regards
Flash :roll:

Philly

I am so jealous. how do you manage to make these projects so quickly??

I started a couple of bedside cabinets months ago and still haven't finished them even though they contain considerably less work than your chest of drawers.

Tx,
Yes the dado came in very handy on this project. It works quickly,quietly and with a complete lack of excitement. Its just like cutting a piece on the tablesaw-except you get a beautiful, flat bottemed and crisp dado. It worked great even cross grain on the ply.
I would'nt recommend trying to use a dado on a saw that obviously can't take one :!: but if you have suitable specced machine that can, then give it a try (I still have all my fingers and thumbs :shock: )
Mind you, a router does just as good a job (only waaaaaaaay slower......)
best regards
Philly :D
(not really trying to start something :roll: )

Looks really nice - well done. Where did you get the purpleheart from - I'm assuming its glued up and not onme great big slab!

Cheers

T

Philly,

Yea, i've got the Freud dado, and yes i've
cut some H/J's with it, only,not with the right specced..... :oops: :oops:

TX

Back