Alternatives to planer/jointers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't intend to sound patronising, just sugesting that we avoid self inflicted injuries.
Doughnut! Have you ever been to casualty to have a foreign body literally dug from your eyeball. If you have never experience this, and I hope you never do, just imagine lying on a hospital bed looking up while the doctor asks you to keep your head still. Out of the bright light you can see what looks like a javelin (needles look bigger the closer they get, belive me,) getting closer to your eye. Respect for your eyesight come very quickly after that.
Sorry if I have been going on but I treasure my eyesight, so should everyone else. Don't take it for granted.
Dust from the road is an accident. Splinters from your router is your own fault.

Yes I have.
The thing that got me most was being able to see behind my eyeball in the reflection on the doctors magnifying galss/light, you know, the sort you use with a scroll saw for fine work.
Sorry if this made anybody queezy.
Doughnut.

Back