John Elliott

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbie_Neil wrote
I think an "A" frame might be in order.

OMG he's getting worse... as if sleeping with the tools wasn't bad enough.... turning American....???? Does this mean that ALL Jet tools NEED to be thoroughly steralised before their introduction to the shop...? Are full HazMat suits required while using them... ??? has anyone else reported these symptoms...??? How much remedial hand tool therapy is necessary in the cure..???????

Midnight wrote
.... turning American....????

Is that as in 'Turning Japanese' as in the wonderful song by The Vapors?

Must be I guess, fits in too well with what else is being said... and I to think all those years of singing along to it it was only a little while ago that I realised what it really means...

Terry Smart":2495j9g9 said:
Is that as in 'Turning Japanese' as in the wonderful song by The Vapors?
Not quite in the words of Margot "Good Life" Leadbetter, but:

"Well thank you very much, Terry". Guess what blasted tune I've got going round and round my mind now... :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":1e76ai0r said:
johnelliott":1e76ai0r said:
I say, chaps, time to get back to the main topic of this thread, i.e. me :D
I dunno. One little thread with his name on it, and look what happens... :roll:

Well, this is one of the most popular threads in the history of the forums :?.

Hi Mike
Yeah 20 years of seven weeks a year in my workshop can get pretty frustrating. :cry: Now all these projects that I have only been dreaming about can take on some reality. :lol: Got to admit that I am not that keen on the cold and wet weather though but I guess you can't have everything. :)

All the best

John

Latest posts

Back