Am I understanding this correctly?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

...That I am being asked not to discuss anything regarding the current issue in open forum.

Others may in fact make points without restraint and censure but if I respond, thats a no no.

Even when that response is both measured muted and truthful

Is it also the case that no one from admin is actually reading the content of my posts.

I AM NOT QUESTIONING OR SLURRING ANY INDIVIDUAL HERE.

I have put my points mosy concisely and clearly. I am neither insulting or attacking anyone.

PLEASE READ MY POSTS ADMIN.

What are you all so afraid of,,,,, the truth?

....cos I am as sure as hell I don't know.

Alf, your last post, how can you say such things.

This is blatantly unfair

I don't know how well this request is likely to go down with you guys (probably like a lead balloon). But quite frankly, can't you take all your discussions offline (I'm not singling you out Bilzee, you just happened to post as I logged on, I'd have tagged it onto any other thread just as equally). I understand you feel aggreived Bilzee, and I also understand the mods are trying to do a job. At the end of the day though, I'm here to read a WOODWORKING forum, and all this political stuff is getting in the way. I apologise if that's a bit of a red-rag to a bull, but honestly, can't you sort this out by PM. If you PM is not working, its almost exclusively because you as the sender have not cleared out you inbox, outbox, and sentbox, or the person you are talking too has a full inbox.

I joined this forum cos it was full of knowledgable WW-types, who helped and asnwered your questions, had a friendly banter, a few professionals who dropped by to offer advice and provide a broad picture. People posted pictures of nice projects they'd done, and suggested links to other good sites to see. Occasionally, we get a bit overheated discussing the beenfits of a Leigh vs a Woodrat.

These latest threads are just not what I joined the forum for. I'm simply not interested in the rights and wrongs of it all, everyone may want to say their piece, but its still not WW related.

Please stop.

Thanks Adam

Every thing Adam just said.

(but I enjoy the Rat v Leigh 'debates')

Ok, I closed the thread because it was going nowhere - people will get bored by it, and if you wish to continue, then you can do so privately via pm or email.

As far as I'm concerned, you have made your point, expressed your views etc. These have been replied to, and now we should move on. This is a woodworking forum and people visit for a friendly chat & advice, not to be drawn into someone elses argument.

Please can we leave it at that? No point opening another thread to continue this, as it will be closed.

I have to moderate the site to please everyone and occasionally this will cause upset. My decision should be - and will be - final, and if you can't accept this, maybe we will just have to agree to differ!

Admin Note: Closed this thread as well for the same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back