Yet another picture test

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnboy,

Why not post you picture to the Gallery on this site? The Iroko will be at home, I put a picture of my 8 iroko fold up chairs on the other day, take a look.

I would like to see what you made, I plan to do some tables but have other things taking the time at the moment.

I would like to get in on this picture lark (by the way I cannot see any pics on this posting)

Would a kind soul send me ( if they can spare the time) an idiots instruction sheet on the lines of

1 do this
2 do that
etc.

or perhaps post on this site!!!

29739218.jpg

Thanks for all the interest. I have joined pbase and think I have cracked it now.

john

ps. Thanks to Dog for posting the picture.

John,

Worth the wait; super benches. I can see why you made the table as well. You'd never be able to balance your pint on those arms. :( :wink:

Cheers, Alf

John

Like the benches, I missed all of this post for some reason, must of been dosing again :roll: . What timber did you use and how did you finish them? Apologies if you have covered this already, I have not read the whole thread.

I am currently making a garden bench for "THE MOTHER IN LAW" :evil: , using cedar, a great bit of timer, pu glue seems to be ok at this point but am not yet decided on finish. :? Any advice welcome.

rgds

Wiz

Hi Wizard, The benches are Iroko and I finished them with 3 coats of Liberon garden furniture oil. They were for my sister and brother in law and they give them another coat of oil every six months or so and they still look pretty good 18 months later.

John

Latest posts

Back