Anyone want a cheap scrolsaw ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Old but working , with instruction book , cuts up to 1" thick

will need new blades

£10

plus postage , or can take to ally pally show Sunday

lets see ? :p

Hi Blister,

If it comes to getting rid of kit you'd like to see still being used instead of dumped, but can't be doing with the hassle of ebaying it, have you tried Freecycle? SWMBO uses this quite a lot for things that either wouldn't fetch much dosh or would be a pain to post to someone, but she can't bear to bin.
She puts the description on the website and waits for the emails to roll in (and they always do, we've shifted some real junk this way), and then she picks the one that sounds the most appropriate (resolutely deleting the ones that just say "I'll pick it up tomorrow", that's just rude!). No fuss, no fees, no lugging to the post office. No profit either, but at least said piece of kit is still being used.

I think it's www.uk.freecycle.org/

I am not in any way affiliated with this venture, I just know the OH swears by it.

V.

Blister -

It might also help if you told us what make it is.

The other thing is that if you're offering it on this board then you're mostly talking to people who already have scrollsaws. So there's likely to be less take up?

Chris

Back