Push Blocks WIP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw these sanding blocks at a local Hyper Value store they are sold as sanding blocks but I needed some pushers for my planer thicknesser so I bought some of that non slip matting stuff (technical term) and these blocks even had clips at each end to hold the stuff... They are made by a firm called JAK keep an eye open for them.

Good I thought for a pound each...

1Large.jpg

Good idea,Lee - one to file away in the "top tips" section (both useful and cost-effective :D )

Andrew

Non-slip matting stuff.......Non-slip matting stuff?? Technical term? If you're going to get all Hi-tech & super-human on us we're going home & taking our ball with us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice idea Lee. Simple idea, super effective.

Cheers, Sliver

Very good idea Lee

we have them here at the same price and tomorrow I'm going to the "big box" so I'll buy a few of them.

About the non-slip matting, I found that you can buy it muuuuch cheaper and in square meters in the carpet shop, we use them under the carpets on slippery floors...

Thanks for sharing
niki

Niki":3ta453p1 said:
About the non-slip matting, I found that you can buy it muuuuch cheaper and in square meters in the carpet shop, we use them under the carpets on slippery floors...

niki

Thanks for the heads up on the matting Niki... I found you can buy it cheaply in the same store a couple of quid for about a square metre, if you need a larger amount Niki's seems to be the way to go...:wink:

Back