I see Ghislaine Maxwell has contracted Covid in prison. Hmm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I'm thinking of running a UKW book like at a wedding when you guess the length of the Best Man's speech. But not quite the same.
Any takers? Just a bit of fun.

Remember that time when the security cameras at Epstein's jail went on the blink, and the two jailers changed their testimonies and nothing was ever done to catch the high level paedophile ring that was behind his murder? I do.

dDgRXSA.jpg

I'm not a one for conspiracy theories... but when I heard this morning she was able if she wished to do a deal....
Are you taking hours. or days? It wont be weeks.

Mind you, now I mention it, I dont believe in the magic bullet either :roll: :roll:

Same as SunnyBob I am not one for conspiracies either except that I know the google satellite is watching us all :shock:

If I did believe in conspiracies I would be very worried about Maxwell and the cost of silence.

Luckily, if there "was" a conspiracy (choose any three) we are so insignificant to any person who might (or might not) be involved, that it would only add credence to the theory if all the nut cases suddenly disappeared.
Theres safety in numbers, oh yes. :lol: 8)

You can call it a conspiracy theory and it gets lumped in with flat earthers and moon landings nonsense.
I'm about as far from wearing a tin foil hat as anyone alive.
Follow the breadcrumbs on this case for an hour on the internet on viable, internationally recognised websites and make your own mind up about it.
Here's a few from well known nutjob websites of errrr... The Independent and Elle Magazine and Snopes
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 77816.html
https://www.elle.com/culture/career-pol ... onnection/
https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/ ... e-lawsuit/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 49216.html

You have enough money and influence you can do what you want. Unless of course you become a danger to even more powerful and wealthy individuals.

I'm not suggesting for a minute you believe everything you read on the media/internet. But let's not file these situations away as conspiracy thories.

Remember the Panama Papers?
And how the vast amount of media attention was on tax dodging footballers etc, rather than international corporate and criminal organisations?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09 ... ama-papers

And the assasinated journalists Daphne Caruana Galizia and Jan Kuciak?
https://www.dw.com/en/2-journalists-wer ... a-48241808
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... journalist

Perhaps it would be better to keep these cases in the forefront of public awareness?
Just a thought.

Sorry to have to drop a dose of reality into this cozy little thread, but Maxwell has been in prison for 4 days. The minimum period between catching the bug and developing symptoms is generally given as 5 to 10 days. If she has Covid 19, she didn't catch it in prison.

Sorry to spoil the party. Do carry on.......

Mike,

Clearly the virus fast tracks the entitled members of society.
They are not used to having to wait like us plebs.

Don't see your point Mike. I understand the incubation period. What that has to do with this thread seems irrelevant in the face of seemingly obvious evidence of a cover up of Epstein's death albeit without current official evidence.
So say, just for a moment I'm right. And Epstein was knocked off. The legal and justice system is not quite lily white. They might even have a huge national debate going on about rampant corruption in parts of the police forces currently.
You're suggesting that the fact of the incubation period in normal social situations being slightly out is going to stop the same people at threat from protecting their interests as they did with Epstein? Really?
Like I said. I'm about as far from your traditional conspiracy theorist as you can get.
Blimey. It is cosy in here isn't it.
I'll open a window. :D

This is, allegedly, a move by one faction against other factions within the deep state - part of the alleged four-dimensional chess game played by hyper-intelligent politicians. Or something. In other words, way above our paygrade, and not for mere mortals to speculate on the machinations of the gods. Not unless you want to get Arcancided, that is.

Questions to ask: who killed Seth Rich? Who killed Vince Forster? What happened to the Awan brothers? Where is Anthony Weiner's laptop? Who now owns the painting of Bill Clinton in a dress?

Ms Maxwell has to be the most likely candidate to commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of head. Twice. Just like poor old Mr Forster.

I only read yesterday that there was a sweepstake on her contracting Covid19, and here we are.

BM,

You might be right, but this is another country you are talking about, so if their legal system is corrupt it’s not our problem.
Let us instead worry about our own shortcomings.
Present day slavery for one. Don’t like the term modern slavery, as it suggests it’s different/better. Blind eyes have been turned for far too long.

oh dear, another slightly humorous thread turned into pointless moaning about anything and everything.
I wont wait for page 64, I'm out
:roll:

sunnybob":1wxm9i9b said:
oh dear, another slightly humorous thread turned into pointless moaning about anything and everything.
I wont wait for page 64, I'm out
:roll:

We might be needing your expert advice about the hand gun used for the deed.
Look in next week.

Well I'd argue it's a borderless international issue Lurker.
Prince Andrew hasn't done many school visits lately has he now?
And of course, quite right that there are a huge amount of other critical problems in the world. Here and abroad that go unreported every single day.
According to UN Ocha website I just looked at, there's 40 million enslaved. 40 Million! Christ on a bike!
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/whic ... st-victims
But one does not negate the other. If anything it's the same thing.

It's ok though, seeing as we are chatting on the internet I spent the afternoon hiring a lorry and packing it full of best wishes, prayers and good intentions.

1m8wDgM.jpg

Bit of a side track, but have a look at how many slaves are estimated in the U.K.
The Leicester lockdown is most likely due to this issue and has been common knowledge locally for 20 years .

On the news the other night there were some pictures of Ghislane in the company of the wealthy and famous - including a certain Donald Trump!

Perhaps conspiracy theories are not so far fetched - any revelations may completely screw up any aspirations he may have of election for a second term!

I wonder if she will get to go on the annual prison boat trip?

I think Epstein was either clipped or made to disappear, pictures of the "body" or not.

I also think that this German fella they've arrested in connection with the Madeline Mccann case is just a fall guy for a bigger and much more sinister conspiracy, whether that's the Podesta Brothers or some other conspiracy I don't know.

giphy.gif

Terry - Somerset":3vnse4dl said:
On the news the other night there were some pictures of Ghislane in the company of the wealthy and famous - including a certain Donald Trump!

Perhaps conspiracy theories are not so far fetched - any revelations may completely screw up any aspirations he may have of election for a second term!

The theory is (not mine - I don't have one), that Trump can't have any dubious video kompromat hanging over his head, because "they" would have used it long ago. However, if Israel is behind the entire thing, and Trump's middle East policy being what it is, you could happily argue that the Israelis have him wrapped around their collective little finger. Prince Andrew is collateral damage/shot across the bows aimed at one branch of the global cabal by another branch.

Lots of fun to speculate, but I have no idea what is really going on, other than that the Democrat party is completely compromised, and has been for years. By whom, is another question.

Oh, and Black Lives Matter, but only some black lives, some of the time. Chicago murder rate

Back