Where I've been

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Moly Graham, that's a scary post and puts most things into perspective more than a little. That must have been a frightening ordeal for you, but you are at least still with us, and while you will feel frustration at not being able to do much of anything yourself, I'm sure your knowledge can still be of great benefit to members new and old, so I hope you'll stick around on the forum :)

rafezetter":38kumzdu said:
Holy Moly Graham, that's a scary post and puts most things into perspective more than a little. That must have been a frightening ordeal for you, but you are at least still with us, and while you will feel frustration at not being able to do much of anything yourself, I'm sure your knowledge can still be of great benefit to members new and old, so I hope you'll stick around on the forum :)
Thanks Raf. I look forward to it too ;-)

Eric The Viking":6aolo9w3 said:
I can't add anything except to say that's a horrid shock and my thoughts are with you.

We've always enjoyed your contributions too - if you still feel it's do-able, then please don't be a stranger!

E.
Thank you Eric. I'm here to stay ;-)

Really sorry to hear of such difficult health problems. I don't really know what to say that doesn't sound woefully inadequate, but wishing you well - and thanks for the reminder not to take tomorrow for granted.

My sympathies too, though we don't know each other.

It's frightening. Someone very close to me, though quite a bit younger, had a severe stroke and is now effectively paraplegic and speech impaired. It made me reassess life and I suspect your brave post here might do that for some others among us.

Sheffield Tony":2tmkez68 said:
Really sorry to hear of such difficult health problems. I don't really know what to say that doesn't sound woefully inadequate, but wishing you well - and thanks for the reminder not to take tomorrow for granted.
Thanks Tony

AJB Temple":la4ncmjj said:
My sympathies too, though we don't know each other.

It's frightening. Someone very close to me, though quite a bit younger, had a severe stroke and is now effectively paraplegic and speech impaired. It made me reassess life and I suspect your brave post here might do that for some others among us.
Thanks AJ. My sympathies go to your friend. I can't imagine being in that condition. It's hard to explain what an impact it has mentally as well. I've been through all sorts of phases over the last 2 years, thankfully none suicidal. You tend to start living in the past, reminiscing with yourself about when you were younger.

Back