• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ice bear king waterstones 1000 & 6000 Sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
I bought these when I started out. I couldn't get on with them. My fault I have no doubt. I'm having a clear out so they need to go.
As said. Used when I started out but no real wear. The pics show there's a little more wear on one side of the 1000 but would be easily flattened. I'll throw in a trend diamond plate as well. But don't get too excited about that.
Checking prices on Workshop heaven where I got them, the 1000 is
£30.60 and the 6000 is £27.60
Soooooo....
1000 @ £25
6000 @ £20

Buy them both for £40
Posted at your cost. Cheapest possible or recorded etc. Wont be a huge cost.
The straight edge in the pics is a Veritas. It's true and placed on the worst side of each stone. The other side of both stones is basically untouched. Pretty much new stones tbf.

bz38Vrg.jpg

fipWbys.jpg

fYkQV4e.jpg

Cheers as always.

Chris

There you go. All balances out in the end. :D
Will send you a pm this evening when things slow down.

Is it too late to offer 2 bog rolls and a hand sanitizer.

Lol. Messers. I was actually going to post alternative toilet roll price.
:D
Few years back on another forum (gaming) this fella started a thread about end of the world, preppers etc..
Hed been collecting gas masks and stuff but this being the UK he wasn't in charge of any landmines or rpgs.
My mate Gav a Reme army lifer said to him great. I just have to find you or someone like you when it all goes south. Whaddya mean he said? Well. I just need to find you. And your stuff.
Said Gav.
The guy never posted again lol.

Bm101":vyfe41et said:
Lol. Messers. I was actually going to post alternative toilet roll price.
:D
Few years back on another forum (gaming) this fella started a thread about end of the world, preppers etc..
Hed been collecting gas masks and stuff but this being the UK he wasn't in charge of any landmines or rpgs.
My mate Gav a Reme army lifer said to him great. I just have to find you or someone like you when it all goes south. Whaddya mean he said? Well. I just need to find you. And your stuff.
Said Gav.
The guy never posted again lol.
We knew a guy who had his 10,000 legal limit of shotgun shells, stashes of food, zombie proof landrover, the works. He could never explain for what eventuality he was planning for :lol:

Stones arrived this morning with a surprise inside. Very well packed and they are virtually brand new. Thanks Chris you are a gent sir.

Back