silent air compressor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopCat 32

Established Member
Reaction score
anybody had one of these cheap silent air compressors you find on ebay go under names like Dkiel or Orizi, i know you get what you pay for, but as i am in close proximity of neighbours i need a silent 1, and cant justify £300+ for a branded one bambi Etc , as it will have very little use, ( charge a pressure pot a couple of times a month and maybe hook a duster on it to blow dust off a lathe for a couple on mins a week,) read good reports on the Orazi one but also a few negative ones, which puts me off can find no reviews on the Dkiel one at all, if anyone has a better idea or got one that i haven't seen yet any info greatly appreciated, looking for a 24 ltr model around the £100-£130 price

Thanks Graham, i was looking at the 24ltr , do you find the 9ltr big enough for dusting? i wondered if it would run out of puff after a short time, i know it would be fine for charging a pressure pot, but thought it would struggle with a duster for more than a short time?

It's OK for a quick dust blow but a very small tank so I wouldn't think about using for spraying. The next size up, 24 litre has the same compressor but the 50L has twin ones so would expect that to be noisier. Remember that most compressor figures e.g 45L/min are for air displaced at atmospheric pressure, not output compressed at say 120 p.s.i. You can of course add a larger air receiver if you have space.

Latest posts

Back