Secret Santa 2019 - thanks, everyone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will reach the recipient in time but I need a few more days for parts to arrive!

R’cd mine. Under tree waiting for big day now.

Not that I’m excited but quick feel suggests I’ve got a number 4 (nope, not a plane but a chicken sweet n sour as packed in plastic take away box to defeat pre xmas guessing - cruel!)

Thanks SS

Simon

I recieved something in the post today, thank you to whoever. Looking forward to opening on Xmas day.

I wrapped and posted to my recipient yesterday and today I received a parcel containing my secret Santa gift, it’s now nestled under the tree awaiting the 25th.
Looking forward to Christmas Day to see what’s inside.

Mine went on Monday, asked the Mrs to do it recored delivery. She did it unrecorded second class!!!

Hope it gets there.......... should do.

doctor Bob":236j66j4 said:
Mine went on Monday, asked the Mrs to do it recored delivery. She did it unrecorded second class!!!

Hope it gets there.......... should do.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to post a new kitchen recorded delivery? I think your Mrs has saved you some money there :ho2

I’ve received a package and MrsStu has taken ownership of it. My own will be going on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard a box drop through the letterbox this morning.

"Great", I thought, "Must be my Secret Santa - yippee!"

It turned out to be a bowel cancer testing kit. Not quite so much fun.

Back