• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Router Table (SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a home made router table that would be great for someone to use.

It needs some minor work just to complete it but most of it is done and ready to use, it comes with a trend insert plate and t tracks the top is a good thickness as can be seen It is constructed of a good quality ply which was once a dance floor you can see the ply edges which will give you and idea. So everything you see in the photo except the workmate.
There are three draws 1 for 1/2" router bit storage 1 for 1/4" and the top one for any nic nacs for the router like spanners etc
The plate comes with the lead in pin and also included is the switch as seen in the picture. Not sure of price so will put £100 or very sensible offer and it would need to be collected as it is heavy

Now SOLD

Attachments

• DSCF0412 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF0412 (800x600).jpg
    184 KB · Views: 1,955
  • DSCF0414 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF0414 (800x600).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,955
  • DSCF0416 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF0416 (600x800).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,954
  • DSCF0419 (600x800).jpg
    DSCF0419 (600x800).jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 1,954
I would like this have tried to find how to pm you but can't see how to do it I think the forum was better before it was changedchanged

hammer n nails":2auubnnb said:
I would like this have tried to find how to pm you but can't see how to do it I think the forum was better before it was changedchanged

Click on my Avatar and a box appears at the bottom right is an envelope that is how to PM someone. I have sent one to you which hopefully help.

hammer n nails":2hb4csrl said:

howtopm.gif

Hi, where is the table? There is a reference to Canterbury but it isn't clear if that is where it is. It would be great if you are in East Kent because I am in Margate and was planning on getting or making a router table.
regards

Albatros":1rinnsa9 said:
Hi, where is the table? There is a reference to Canterbury but it isn't clear if that is where it is. It would be great if you are in East Kent because I am in Margate and was planning on getting or making a router table.
regards

That is correct it is in Canterbury not far from you

Latest posts

Back