linking Blade guard to dust extraction port

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i have a Dewalt DWE 7492 table saw. The saw has a 57/65mm outlet to the rear and a 35mm blade guard port. I would like my dust extractor to function on the rear of the table saw as well as the blade guard. On my band saw i have Axminster, i have a twin port coupling which takes dust from at the blade and also from inside the saw. Does anyone know of who supplies a outlet port that i can connect a 100mm hose to that has a split to the blade guard as as well as the rear outlet.

Hi thanks for coming back, didn't think to check on Axminster, looks like i just need a 35mm to 63mm to take blade guard outlet up to 63mm. Thanks

Hi i have a Dewalt DWE 7492 table saw. The saw has a 57/65mm outlet to the rear and a 35mm blade guard port. I would like my dust extractor to function on the rear of the table saw as well as the blade guard. On my band saw i have Axminster, i have a twin port coupling which takes dust from at the blade and also from inside the saw. Does anyone know of who supplies a outlet port that i can connect a 100mm hose to that has a split to the blade guard as as well as the rear outlet.

Back