Secret Santa 2019 - thanks, everyone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What day can we send from and what is the cut-off (last) day we can send?

Send them when you wish - if anyone is going to be away afor any length please notify me, and I can notify the sender to hold off. I think we aimed for Dec 10th last year, which seems to be a reasonable date to aim for, though one or two will inevitably go past that.

Mine's in that commonest of states - started, but "resting" for a while.

I should soon be finishing attempt number 4 or starting attempt number 5 :shock:

Done mine.
Really enjoyed doing something different to my normal day to day stuff.
I'm also becoming less and less hands on, especially on the actual making. Having a couple of hours of just making a one off was very enjoyable.
Hope it meets with the high standards of previous years gifts shown on the forum.

have next week off and plan was to potter about in workshop, however due to some last minute let downs and a couple of complications the workshop still has no roof so I haven’t been able to get everything out of storage. Instead my week will be sent trying to make sure the extension gets back on track and making a start with the painting.
Don’t think I’ll have it in the post by the 10th but will be done in time for Christmas.

Can everyone let me know when they've posted their gifts, please, so I can tick them off the list?
Can everyone keep any correspondence to Sky emails, please - it got very muddled with messages coming in on two email addresses and PMs.
phil.pascoe at sky.com

I have recieved something in the post today with a message on not to open until 25\12\2019 a big thank you to my secret santa. :ho2

Back