latest cuts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi just found these cut a couple and posted them on my site on Facebook and have got 18 more orders.

Still have problems with the top arm on my ex30 scroll saw sometimes it stays up, sometimes it drops without warning, and it sometimes locks up in the upright position and has to be forced down, but mostly it will not stay up at all, had a few goes at Axminster even got trading standards involved, and still they do not reply so maybe tonight I will have to send a letter to the ceo and see if that has any effect.

take care
John

Attachments

• tree of life resize.jpg
    tree of life resize.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 485
  • tree of life resize 2.jpg
    tree of life resize 2.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 485
I particularly like the second one - a Greek meander border and what I like to believe is an olive tree.

Not knowing about the exotic art of scrollwork, does that take many, many hours? It looks excruciatingly painstaking.

hi it takes about 4 hours + from start to finish,sanding both sides putting the pattern on drilling 130 entry holes, cutting ,and hope when one finishes cutting that non of the leaves come of in ones hand while removing whats left of the pattern two I got finished tonight both have leave to be stuck back on.

thanks for taking the time to view these trees of life 2 down 16 to do

take care
John

thanks for the positive comments ,no I am not that good at doing patterns got them off google just type in tree of life and off you go, loads to choose from.

take care
John

This is a pattern by a man from Australia called Bothas helder, it is designed for plywood , but I cut it out of 15 mm pine board, it takes about 9 hours to cut,

take care
John

Attachments

• IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 288

Latest posts

Back