Kitty 1619 table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer n nails

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi my friend has the above table saw that has very light use he has given up woodwork due to his age he has a kitty 1169 table saw with sliding carriage can anyone tell me what is it worth so he can sell it thanks for your help

hammer n nails":1kp5dd0q said:
Hi my friend has the above table saw that has very light use he has given up woodwork due to his age he has a kitty 1169 table saw with sliding carriage can anyone tell me what is it worth so he can sell it thanks for your help

I think you might mean the Kity 1619?
https://www.dbkeighley.co.uk/masters/kitty1619.htm

My guess without seeing it would be around £450 to £650.

Hi,

From memory the 1619 and the 619 are almost identical, i think the 1 at the front means it had the sliding carridge.

Do you know if its 3 phase?

Your right though the Kitty 1619 is a BIG saw, too bog for my small workshop.

Good luck with the sale though

Have you got any photos? I’m in the market for a good table saw. I’ve got 3 phase so I’m easy. Cheers

hammer n nails":dydo2ta2 said:
Hi its 240 volts 16 amp fitted with a blue plug
You can run it on a 13A plug but it will occasionally blow a fuse on startup, mine does 2 or 3 times a year, rest of the time it's fine.
I paid £600 for mine about 10 years ago, I'd still consider it to be a good buy at that price.

If you put up some photos, better description, and location, I could be interested.

market-place-rules-guidelines-please-read-before-posting-t54359.html

11 – Ownership.
All items offered for sale must be the property of the seller or family member. Items offered for sale belonging to a friend, acquaintance or the postman's 3rd cousin once removed are not acceptable as are posts concerning sales, auctions or offers elsewhere. Such posts will be deleted without notification. This board was created solely for the use of our members as a means to dispose of surplus Workshop items and as a facility for members to find Workshop Equipment. If a member is in any doubt about posting please refer to a member of the moderating team.

8 –Pricing.
No posting of For Sale items without a fixed price. Posts without a price will simply be deleted without warning or notification, as will any For Sale posts that are framed as an auction or masquerading as an auction of any description. "Best price" or "best offer" etc. or words or phrases to that effect will be treated as an auction and deleted.

Back