Secret Santa 2019 - thanks, everyone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Sc
Droogs
AJB
Garno
Marcross
SVB
Escudo
Rxh
Sheffield Tony
--Tom--
Fitzroy
Andy T
thetyreman
Homers Double
Racers
DiscoStu
Steve Maskery
dr. Bob.

Just waiting for one set of details ............. come on, you know who you are ............ and I'll get them sent out this evening.

I really need to get this underway - dr. Bob, if I don't have your details by teatime, I'll take your name out of the draw. I have to avoid people pulling out as best I can, it causes unnecessary complications after it's over and done.
I'll get it all sorted this evening. :D

phil.p":n8v2b26r said:
I really need to get this underway - dr. Bob, if I don't have your details by teatime, I'll take your name out of the draw. I have to avoid people pulling out as best I can, it causes unnecessary complications after it's over and done.
I'll get it all sorted this evening. :D

Hmphh, well there goes my kitchen :ho2

Most of you should have been notified, but two of haven't been as I'm waiting for email addresses of a couple that originally came through as PMs. If you haven't had an email, if you have any queries or if for some reason I've given you two addresses and not already contacted you please email on the Sky address. Please ...... pretty please ...... don't send PMs. :D

Sorry Phil,
I don't check my messages .............. usually just abuse :lol: :lol:

Anyway I have sent my details.
Can I just make it clear no one, and I mean no one, is getting a new kitchen :lol:

doctor Bob":2e8p9ghq said:
Sorry Phil,

Can I just make it clear no one, and I mean no one, is getting a new kitchen :lol:

Well that's my Christmas ruined :ho2

doctor Bob":1moggnoi said:
Sorry Phil,

I can't believe you would be that tight-fisted! So much for the spirit of Christmas.

tenor.gif

You should all have the details of your recipients, please email me if you haven't - phil.pascoe at skydotcom. There's always a chance my mails have gone to an obsolete address.

AJB Temple - please email me, I'm trying to get away from PMs - they are a pain. :D

I don't seem to have received an e-mail with details of my recipient.

Back