Secret Santa 2019 - thanks, everyone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pair me with Bob, i can do with a new kitchen :twisted:

Can’t make anything as the workshop isn’t finished, so if it’s ok to buy then count me in.
Cheers,
Tom

From previous years I’m nervous of the standard I’ll need the live up to! But I’ll do my best, count me in.

Fitz

doctor Bob and anyone else before I draw, could I have one email with
1/ your user name.
2/ your name and address.
3/ a short idea of your main interests (to save people's having to trawl past posts) and
4/ whether you are right or left handed.

and nothing else. I can then pass the email in its entirety to the Secret Santa without having to rewrite or edit it.

Any other comments, ideas, moans etc. are welcome, but can we please keep them to seperate emails.
Email phil.pascoe at sky dot com. please, not my gmail address.

Secret Santa can often show the forum at its generous best, worlds away from our occasional "lively discussion" on contentious topics.

So I'm in. :ho2

phil.p":14a8ro76 said:
Tyreman, doctor Bob and anyone else before I draw, could I have one email with
1/ your user name.
2/ your name and address.
3/ a short idea of your main interests (to save people's having to trawl past posts) and
4/ whether you are right or left handed.

and nothing else. I can then pass the email in its entirety to the Secret Santa without having to rewrite or edit it.

Any other comments, ideas, moans etc. are welcome, but can we please keep them to seperate emails.
Email phil.pascoe at sky dot com. please, not my gmail address.

I already sent the email, just realised I didn't put the dot in between phil and pascoe, sent it again just now.

I think it is an outstanding idea, but the postage to my house would be offensive, so I have counted myself out.

Merry Xmas anyway. :deer :ho2

I have details so far of
James Sc
Droogs
AJB
Garno
Marcross
SVB
Escudo
Rxh
Sheffield Tony
--Tom--
Fitzroy
Andy T
thetyreman
Homers Double
Steve Maskery

I'm awaiting one set of details, so including me I've sixteen. Not bad, but could do better.
Let me know if I've missed anyone. I'm not totally immune to cock ups. :lol:

buttocks! Am I too late? Sorry I’ve not been on the forum so much these days but suddenly thought secret Santa must be due. And low and behold you lot started discussing it in August!!!

No worries if I am too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back