Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novocaine

Established Member
Reaction score
lies, all lies. it's witchcraft plane and simple.

Next you'll be trying to tell us the earth is a close approximation of a spheroid with a bulge near the equator caused by gravitational distortion from the large mass of the star that it orbits. all lies propagated by them to keep good hard working folks like me and you down.

also, JFK was an inside job, area 52 has aliens in it, you are being watched by an MI5 agent right now and lord Lucan works in our chippy.

:lol: :wink:

novocaine":2r7l7s9q said:
lies, all lies. it's witchcraft plane and simple.

Next you'll be trying to tell us the earth is a close approximation of a spheroid with a bulge near the equator caused by gravitational distortion from the large mass of the star that it orbits. all lies propagated by them to keep good hard working folks like me and you down.

also, JFK was an inside job, area 52 has aliens in it, you are being watched by an MI5 agent right now and lord Lucan works in our chippy.

:lol: :wink:
:lol: You forgot that Elvis was an alien!

you do realise that TWO of those statements are true, dont you?

sunnybob":12bqwcwa said:

you do realise that TWO of those statements are true, dont you?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lucan doesn't want to be found out. :shock:

Lucan doesnt work in a chip shop, he owns mcdonalds. And no self respecting alien would be seen dead in a tin shed in the middle of a desert.
Does that help? :roll: 8)

So what is it exactly that you are saying then Bob? :oops: :?

I'm saying, aint no way in this world, a book clerk with no military experience, can lean out of a window so far he almost falls, twist his body left through 90 degrees and fire three aimed shots, at a motor car moving from right to left 300 yards away with a bolt action rifle, in THREE seconds.
Annie Oakley couldnt have done that, even if her horse was standing still.
UH UH, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm not talking about the other true statement, I'm not silly you know.
8) 8) 8) 8)

unless they lied about his background. ;) and it turns out he was in the marine corp and qualified as a marksman, considered as above average by his peers and superiors.
unless they lied about the 3 seconds and it turns out it was more like 8 seconds
unless they lied about the distance and it wasn't 300 yards but 265 feet (88 yards)

all circumspect obviously and I stand by my original post. :)

I fear I might have overstepped the mark, lets talk about a more mundane suggestion instead

if you listen to black sabbath backwards it tells you to kill you mum (choose a song, they all do it).

Note to Bob
all in good spirits. which reminds me, time for a drink. :D

The original thread is dead (just like JFK :shock: ) so I dont feel too bad about hijacking it.
Name your conspiracy about JFK (my favourite is the drain at the bottom of the grassy knoll), The whole point of this and a million previous discussions, is that oswald DID NOT kill jack from that window. Impossible. Completely and utterly. Once youve ruled out the impossible.....
:lol: :lol:
A friend is a complete nut for conspiracies, I'm not sure he actually believes ANYTHING is true anymore.
My sister in law's brother had such a severe persecution complex he taped over the slot in the video recorder because he believed he was being watched (thats actually possible nowadays, but 30 years ago, nah). That didnt end well for him.

Me, I let it all wash over me, but do enjoy winding up people who are serious about things (Hey, I'm sounding like Jacob :shock: 0)

I'm off the beer now, my past life has caught up with me and I get severe gout of the hands if I drink beer. :roll: :roll:
But tonight is PIZZA night!! (yay), and on pizza night I get a half bottle of red as a consolation prize. I love wednesdays. 8) 8) 8)

after more than a thirty years of shooting stuff, i just love explosions. :shock: =D>
have a holiday in eastern Cyprus and i'll buy you a beer, (while i sip on my red wine with a vodka chaser) 8) 8) 8)

In terms of playing records backwards that only works sometimes.
When I was younger me and my mate tried it with his Metalica Albums and nothing. Absolute zero.
Then I tried playing some Country and Western music the same way.
I got my house back, my wife back,, my truck back and my dog back.

Win some lose some.

I got my house back, my wife back,, my truck back and my dog back.
hey, 1 out of three is a good result where I come from. Houses are hard to come by. 8)

I bought the sgt peppers album way back when. The original mind, when it had only been released a week or three.
On the run out track was 2 seconds of garbage, which when run backwards by hand almost made a sentence. Something about superman, but I couldnt be Ar%£d to work it out.

When I left the country in a marked manner in 2008, I sold my record collection, and a dealer came round and spent a couple hours checking every single record and its cover. he got to the peppers album and said " these are only valuable if the carboard cut out page is still inside the flip cover, but everybody took them out and destroyed them"
I said "what cardboard cut outs?"
42 years I'd owned that record, how the hell was I supposed to know there was a free gift inside?. :roll:

When he got his breath back, i got a tidy sum for my collection. =D> =D>

Bob, we sold a copy of the white album in a similar vain.

20 years of small bore match. had a lovely match 52 for comps and for a bit of fun 1022 that you could put 10 down the range in under 8 seconds with (and take a 90x in the process).
joined the ATC (survived 6 months before getting the boot), taught the range officer how to field strip a 303 at 16 years of age, largest caliber I'd ever shot and they wouldn't let me take my own (fathers really) to the range, not my fault if all there gear was fecked.

anyways, back on topic.
the pope is the head of a secret society of monks who control the worlds governments.

In '92 I won second place in .22 club pistol, at the NPA international event "Pistol 92" at Bisley using a Fiocchi SPE.
I had a S&W model 52, 38sp. That I used for rapid draw and fire comps. Those were the days, before that nice mr blair decided he know best.
this was me at Pistol 93, getting ready for man V man. Nobody made any rude remarks about my outfit.
bisley.jpg

Attachments

• bisley.jpg
    bisley.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 247
I'm Lord Lucan. Shhhh keep it under your hats.

Jacob is a internet bot, designed to frustrate the population..............................

Back