Jet JSS-16 Benchtop Variable Speed Scroll Saw ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Established Member
Reaction score
I sold my Hegner yesterday, heart breaking but I needed funds. Today while I'm washing the car, a neighbour came over and asked if I wanted a Jet scroll saw for £40.00. I've only seen pictures, it looks new and reminds me of the Sealey I started off with a few years ago. I believe the Jet will take Pinned and Pinless blades, unlike the Sealey which only accepted Pinned.

So, does anyone have or has used the Jet and have any comments? :D

If a neighbour wandered over and asked you if you would be interested in his scroll saw why did you not just wander back with him and take a look.
To get more information about Jet saws you would need to tell us the model number it would also be interesting to know the model number of the Sealey saw you had that would not take pinless blades.

powertools":3s3h8wt2 said:
If a neighbour wandered over and asked you if you would be interested in his scroll saw why did you not just wander back with him and take a look.
To get more information about Jet saws you would need to tell us the model number it would also be interesting to know the model number of the Sealey saw you had that would not take pinless blades.

The saw didn't belong to the neighbour, it was his son-in-laws...Only model number I know is the subject bar, JSS-16, not that it matters now, I've been to see it and it didn't cut square to the table from any angle...

Back