About the Kenwood Chef food processor.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought my wife a Kenwood Chef years ago. It has long since been binned, as the drive gears went kaput. I am left with a number of sound attachments, which I can no longer use. Does anyone know if they would fit a modern Kenwood Chef?

TIA
John (hammer)

unfortunately no, I had a Kenwood A901 deluxe given to me when my mom got her new fandangled machine which had about a dozen extra tools. The new machine is a different beast altogether and has had a redesign on the mount and motor system to allow for all the extra tools. If your machine is pre 2000ish then it will be a A901 if it is newer then it will probably be a KM series. If it is a KM then you will be OK as that is the model still in production

I had to replace it a few years ago after I knocked it off the kitchen bunker and shattered the case.

Thanks Droogs.

Mine is certainly pre 2000. We first became interested when we went to an 'Ideal Home Exhibition' at Bingley Hall, Birmingham. Since that centre was demolished aeons ago, then I am talking mists of time here! Must have been early seventies.

My wife used it well, but mainly for kneading dough as she used to bake bread every other day. She also liked it for cake mixing.

John (hammer)

same here, love fresh made breads especially sourdough but can not be pineappled kneading though

Which bits do you have left over, John?

I have just refurbished my wife's Kenwood, which is a mere 35 years old or thereabouts (it was a wedding present). It now has a new motor (although I could have used the original one), and a re-packed gearbox, and a few other bits. Arguably better than new as the new motor is a bit more powerful than the original.

PM me if you have items you want to dispose of...

Regards, E.

When I get home Eric I will check. I am pretty sure there is a top-mounted liqidiser, and a collection of paddles and hooks.

John

Sent you a PM Eric

I am having some help with sorting out redundant stuff at home. Loads to go to a charity shop, so the Kenwood stuff should turn up during the purge. I'll earmark it for you.

John :)

Eric The Viking":fksff0ew said:
Hi John, hope things are progressing.

PM didn't make it, apparently, but there's no rush - opportunism on my part, entirely. As-when, obviously.

All the best, E.

If you don't mind me crashing the thread, (Opportunism on MY part) I have some spare bowls, whisks, paddles and liquidiser parts FTAGH if anybody want to collect them from just north of Bristol

Lol. Not quite (as no swaps needed) - but I might agree with
PleasetakemyoldKenwoodstuffawayfornothing.co.uk

I’m just too mean to throw them away, but don’t want them taking up valuable space in my garage.
:oops:

Latest posts

Back