If you're going to get it wrong, get it completely wrong ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Emmanuel Macron formally apologised for the wrong national anthem being played before France played Albania. The match kicked off late because the hosts mistakenly played the Andorran anthem before the stadium announcer then apologised to the Armenian fans after the correct anthem was played.
:lol: You couldn't make it up, could you? Well, I suppose you could if you were Tom Sharpe ............. :D

phil.p":n1ak71fs said:
Emmanuel Macron formally apologised or the wrong national anthem being played before France played Albania. The match kicked off late because the hosts mistakenly played the Andorran anthem before the stadium announcer then apologised to the Armenian fans after the correct anthem was played.
:lol: You couldn't make it up, could you? Well, I suppose you could if you were Tom Sharpe ............. :D

Well Macrons had a visit from Boris, things are bound to go wrong.

phil.p":1e52lvv0 said:

Le Blott en le Landscape :D

A few years ago a kazakstan athele won a medal in something (maybe shooting) and they played the Borat theme by mistake, think it was a big championship.

Latest posts

Back