Another Joke

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, " Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said,

"Don't look at me. He always made his own lunch ."

My mate with a stutter was telling me about his nan.

By the end of it -- we were all singing Hey Jude.

Saw this in the guardian. Made me laugh.

I was recently in a coffee shop when I heard the barista shout: “Cappuccino for Spartacus” (Letters, 9 September). Sadly, only one person stood up, but it made my day.
Margaret Clarke
Clarendon, Victoria, Australia

Joel Douglas, the less famous son of the actor Kirk, was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on. :D

Cordy":1t4hvmur said:
My mate with a stutter was telling me about his nan.

By the end of it -- we were all singing Hey Jude.

Took me a while! #-o Not a huge Beatles fan. :mrgreen:

John (hammer)

JAcobs Leek Mogg.jpg

Attachments

• JAcobs Leek Mogg.jpg
    JAcobs Leek Mogg.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,115
sunnybob":2lagavxx said:
Thats scary!
Theres a show JUST for onions? :shock:

The Newent Onion Show is world famous I will have you know, sponsored by Kleenex …… apparently
A very tearful event :D

Ok Ok I made that all up :(

I went to see a Mexican Magician the other night. Turned out he was a liar. 'I will vanish on the count of Three!' he shouted.
'Uno!'

'Dos!'

Then *POOF* He was gone.
At first I was impressed.
Then I realised he had disappeared without a trace.

The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday. This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for the Dole' scheme and employ some Liverpudlian youngsters.

The decision to hire them was brought about by report on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 4 seconds without proper equipment, where as Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 6 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage over every other team. However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for!

At the crew's first practice session, not only was the scouser pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 4 seconds, but within 10 seconds they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the McClaren team for 10 cases of Stella, a bag of weed and some photos of Carlos Sainz's bird in the shower!!

Late last Saturday night, a young chap was walking home from the pub.

It was a cold, wet, windy evening, and he was tired and freezing. Most

of the streetlights in the area were broken, and the silence was only

broken by the occasional sound of a stray cat sifting through a

dustbin. Suddenly he heard a strange noise ...

BUMP........

BUMP........

BUMP........

Startled, he turned around. To his amazement, through the driving rain

he saw the faint outline of a large box turning into his road.

BUMP........

BUMP........

BUMP........

He froze to the spot. He couldn't believe his eyes. As the box

approached from the shadows, he was able to make out its shape more

clearly. It was a coffin. Not wanting anything to do with this, he put

his head down and started walking briskly home.

BUMP........

BUMP........

BUMP........

The coffin was gaining on him. He started walking faster.........

BUMP.... BUMP.......

BUMP........BUMP......

BUMP........BUMP.......

The coffin was closing with his every step. He started to jog, but he

heard the coffin speed up after him ...

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...

He started to sprint, but so did the coffin .......

BUMP... BUMP.... BUMP... BUMP.....

BUMP.... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP.....

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP.....

Eventually he made it to his front door, but he knew the coffin was

only seconds behind. Fumbling around in his pocket, he pulled out his

keys; his hand trembling, he managed to open the lock. He dived inside,

slamming the front door behind him. He shot into his front room, and

slumped into his comfy chair.

Suddenly there was a loud crash, as the coffin smashed its way through

the front door. The force of the impact broke the lock off the coffin,

allowing the lid to swing freely on its rusty hinges as it continued

its relentless chase ..

BUMP... SCREECH ... BUMP... SCREECH...

In horror the young lad fled again, as fast as his shaking legs could

take him. He bolted upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door ...

BUMP... SCREECH ... HOP... BUMP... SCREECH ... HOP...

BUMP... SCREECH ... HOP... BUMP... SCREECH .... HOP...

BUMP... SCREECH ... HOP.... BUMP... SCREECH ... HOP...

The coffin again gave chase up the stairs, across the landing and

launched itself at the bathroom door. With an almighty smash, the bathroom door flew off its hinges ...

The coffin stood in the doorway, then started to approach the young, terrified lad.

In a last ditch attempt to save his skin, he reached for his bathroom cabinet ....

He grabbed a bar of Imperial Leather soap and threw it at the coffin ... but still it came .......

He grabbed his can of Lynx deodorant and threw it ... still it came......

BUMP... SCREECH .... BUMP... SCREECH...

He grabbed his first aid kit and threw it ... still it came......

He grabbed some Benadryl cough mixture and threw it ....

The coffin stopped.

Ok I will leave the room now, anyone seen my coat

My wife got angry with me because of my bad sense of direction, so I packed my things and right.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

A gynaecologist, tired of his profession and wanting less responsibility decided he had to have a complete change of career. After giving it some thought, he decided that as he was quite serious about keeping his car in good order, then becoming a qualified car mechanic could fit the bill for something he enjoyed and was reasonably good at doing. However he knew that modern engines and systems were very different from his old veteran sports car, so he enrolled in a course at the local technical college. As he had a science-based education he pretty much walked through all the theory parts, and also did well in the practical tests. The final exam however required each student to strip and reassemble a complete modern engine that had a few deliberately introduced problems.

It was with a bit of concern that he started this last test. When he had finished he turned the engine over to the examiners for their final marking.

When the results were announced he was astounded to see that he had been given a final mark of 150%.

He asked his instructor how it was possible to receive such a mark.

“It was simple” said the instructor. “We gave you 50% for identifying the problems and stripping down the engine”.

“We gave you another 50% for flawlessly putting it all back together again”

“However we felt we just had to give you another 50% for your astounding ability to do all this through the exhaust pipe!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back