• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Workshop Clearout Pt.2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
Remaining items to clear out of the workshop, collection only unless otherwise stated from Fetcham in Surrey. For quick replies my number is 07956349415 and if you have any questions please ask away

Please excuse the quality of the pictures, workshop is a bit of a bomb site so if you want better ones just let me know

SGS 50 Litre 2.5hp Compressor
This was my backup as I've got 2 of these so has very little use other than occasionally blowing sawdust out of my planer
£80
DHv3yWF.jpg

znSacDj.jpg

YzG1Jbi.jpg

1.5m Steel Workbench x 2
2 of these up for grabs, ignore all the junk on them! Rough and ready bracing attached to them to prevent racking
£10 each
NdWlQrs.jpg

New Titan 1400W 30L Power Take Off Vac
I have about 5 of these (they're great so this was a spare) perfect for a router table as 50mm hose fits directly into the hole and the power takeoff means it auto starts. Unfortunately no long brush for it as not sure where its gone
£45
migHFf9.jpg

3m of 125mm Ducting
Taken off my extractor, as per title
NOW £10
ChAeUgU.jpg

Prolectrix 1200W Halogen Heater
Bought this winter as my workshop was baltic and this was lovely - directs heat solely onto you so good to have next to a workbench
£15 POSTED
mL9Y2K6.jpg

Approx. 50 x Foam Tiles
Some still new in packaging, the other in various states of being in used condition - excellent for having in front of machines or workbenches, or even using under machines to dampen vibrations. Saves your feet and makes working for long periods much more comfortable
£30 for all 50
zutiBsk.jpg

Axcaliber A5 Foam Router Cutter Presenter
£5
OW5Z4Mj.jpg

Why or why could it not be 100mm and postage :( ducting
3m of 125mm Ducting
£15

mock":16q9tsbc said:
Why or why could it not be 100mm and postage :( ducting
3m of 125mm Ducting
£15

Not meaning to stray away from the sale post, but you can pick up a 3m length of 100mm flexi PU ducting for about £24 here with free postage which is a very fair price. I bought some ducting off the company recently and it's good quality stuff.

graycbr":33ogkzb9 said:
DEWALT DEWDPN1850PP still for sale ?

Hi mate yes it is. Sorry for late reply, I dont get notified when someone comments anymore for some reason

All PM'S replied to (albeit slowly, thanks for everyones patience)

PRICE DROPPED on some of the items

MickCheese":2zxgqd2m said:
Chris

Got your PM and replied by email.

I'll have the compressor and the Vac just need to arrange to pop over and collect.

Mick

Replied to your email, cheers!

Back