Record Power RP 3000 Chuck Manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spence

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
There have been many posts in the past on this forum where people have been looking for a manual for this chuck because it's a bit tricky for someone coming from a scroll chuck to figure out how this works. Unfortunately the links don't work anymore and Record Power don't host old manuals anymore!

If anyone has a PDF of the manual I'd appreciate it. If I receive one I will host it somewhere online and link in this thread. Thanks!

Yea if you do find it send me a copy. I'll pop it up online one imgur or something so anyone can see it.

Hi Spence,
I have an RP 3000 manual and have just made 14 PDFs so if you PM me your email I'll forward them across to you.
Regards,

Glynne

Hi Spence,
I have an RP 3000 manual and have just made 14 PDFs so if you PM me your email I'll forward them across to you.
Regards,

Glynne
Hi there, I know I am incredibly late to this party but if anyone does still have a copy of the manual they could send me that would be awesome.....

I have ordered the 3.75" SC4 chuck plus adapter with a few different jaws so I will probably use that on my main machine (Record CL1 36 15), but I am thinking to use these older pones on a self-made lathe I have, probably turning it into a polishing station.

Thank you Robbo, the manual helps a lot - I understand the system much better now.

Back