Parrot!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
For my 40th birthday I received a parrot. The parrot was fully grown with a bad attitude and worse vocabulary.
Every other word was an obscenity. Those that weren’t expletives, were to say the least, rude.
I tried hard to change the bird’s attitude and was constantly saying polite words, playing soft music, anything I could think of. Nothing worked.
I yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. I shocked the bird and the bird just got more angry and more rude.
Finally, in a moment of desperation, I put the bird in the freezer, just for a few moments.
I heard the bird squawk and kick and scream - then suddenly, there was quiet.
I was frightened that I might have hurt the bird and quickly opened the freezer door.
The parrot calmly stepped out and said “I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.
I’ll endeavour at once to correct my behaviour. I really am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness.”
I was astonished at the bird’s change in attitude and was about to ask what had made such a dramatic change when the parrot continued ......

“May I ask what did the chicken do?”

Back