• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Square and Saw File Holder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought these as part of a bigger order from Classic Hand Tools. They were bought on a whim really and I've never used or even opened them. I only have 2 saws that can be resharpened and they are both filed rip, which I can do by eye or with a small piece of wood on the file so the veritas was a pointless (no pun intended) purchase. I think I bought the Shinwa cause it looked pretty :mrgreen: (it does btw). I dont know if its square before anyone asks and I'm not opening it to check. :D

I'd like them to go to someone who will make good use of them . If anyone is interested, instead of payment, I'd like for the recipient to chose their own charity, gofundme, etc and donate an amount they deem fit once they receive the item(s)
I'll pay postage (UK only) and the earliest I can post is Monday by a trackable service.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 684
Back