• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dodd Planer 150mm no longer for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I would like the planer, happy to pay £60 but I can't collect for 2 weeks. Will that be okay?

That's great I'll definitely be collecting in 2 weeks I'm supposed to be working this weekend, but if for any reason I get cancelled I'll contact you and collect sooner.
Thanks for being patient.

Hi I,m in high wycombe I can be with you today with 60 quid! please give me a call on 01494716826
thanks PAUL

parvum":3pjzwokq said:
Hi I,m in high wycombe I can be with you today with 60 quid! please give me a call on 01494716826
thanks PAUL
Hi Parvum,

You might want to edit your post to remove the phone number from public view... Just a suggestion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

KitchenFitter":11ijnm4c said:
Obviously there's a lack of courtesy in some.
This is still up for grabs if anyone's interested. No more time wasters please.
Sorry didn't want to bother you over Easter. My intention was to contact you tomorrow to arrange to collect any day next week. I can assure you that I am neither a time waster nor discourtious. Maybe WE should have made firmer arrangements at the time.

KitchenFitter":1qdzmuks said:
You had ample time to contact me, you also promised to collect this weekend. I have removed item from sale.
Fair enough, sorry again, probably should have contacted you during the week it's been absolutely crazy at work. Good Luck!

Back