Long Nose foam Gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad89

Reaction score
My friend has suggested i use a long nose foam gun (60cm) but I cant fnd one on the market anywhere in the UK. Has anyone used one before and would they recommend it? apparantly it is handy for reaching high to reach places but I wonder if I will be able to see well enough to do a good job?

If the problem is that you can't get to use the can upside down where you need to use it, just buy a few of metres of polythene tube to fit the nozzle of a normal foam can and cut it to length as needed. Chuck it when finished. Ideal for getting over the heads of windows etc.

The can is almost always the limiting factor, not the length of the nozzle. If you can't get your ordinary foam gun to reach, do as Phil suggests, and make damn sure you don't touch the tube afterwards until after the foam in it has set solid.

rad89":wc15ko3u said:
My friend has suggested i use a long nose foam gun (60cm) but I cant fnd one on the market anywhere in the UK. Has anyone used one before and would they recommend it? apparantly it is handy for reaching high to reach places but I wonder if I will be able to see well enough to do a good job?

What are you using foam for, if you don't mind me asking?

Back